With the ever-growing pressure from society to look a certain way, people have gone to extreme measures regarding plastic surgery to make them appear stereotypically better. With the innovation of new cosmetic procedures is changing the world of cosmetic surgery. A lot fewer people are opting for less, invasive procedures. A lot of which are safer than surgery with a lot less painful recovery time. There are many different options when it comes to non-surgical procedures these days, including but certainly not limited to;
- Non-surgical nose job
- Non-surgical liposuction
- Non-surgical hair transplant
The Procedure and What It Can Do
A filler, usually Hyaluronic acid, is used to improve the appearance of a nose that is uneven, this is the safest type of filler to use. It does this by actually increasing the overall volume of the nose and evening out bumps. This may not sound ideal, but the procedure can actually make your nose look smaller by making it more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing. The procedure can also change tip projection and shape with respect to the bridge of the nose. Fillers can even be used to bring down nostril rims and even rotate the nose tip upwards.
If it’s a smaller nose or a drastic nose reshaping you’re after, then non-surgical nose job is probably not going to be for you.
How Long Do Results Last?
Depending on the type of filler used the procedure can last for up to a year and a half.
Cost of a Non-Surgical Nose Job
Cost of non-surgical nose jobs varies depending on the practice that you choose. Just ensure that it is a reputable clinic, and always go for a consultation so you can see the clinic in person before making a decision. When going to a clinic you should check for;
- Cleanliness of clinic and staff
- How up-to-date equipment is – is it ancient or does it look brand new
- Doctors Qualifications
- Have they won any awards recently?
- What the doctor who will be doing the procedure is like – first impressions matter, and if you get a bad impression then it’s best to avoid as you should feel comfortable with who is doing it
- Avoid risks associated with surgery
- Not as invasive as surgery
- Less recovery time than surgery
- Lower cost than surgery
- Quicker procedure than surgery
- Can give your nose more symmetry
- Can improve confidence
Risks of a Non-Surgical Nose Job
Even though there are fewer risks than surgery, like any cosmetic procedure non-surgical nose jobs still come with risks.
- Bruising, pain, redness and swelling of injection site
- Effects not permeant
- Infection (rare)
- Injuries (rare)
- Skin irregularities (rare)